Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Miss Leia keeps the firsts coming

I have a confession to make which I am not sure if I should tell it across the Internet. Oh well, I might as well. So here it goes. I am really bad at the beginning stages of brushing my kids' teeth. This time around I bought the tooth brush early thinking I would be more on the ball, but no. Yet again it did not happen. So poor Leia waited awhile, I don't want to admit how long, before I brushed her teeth. At first she wondered what I was doing but after awhile got use to it. Do I dare say liked it. It took me many tries to get a picture. It was tricky to pretend to brush her teeth while trying to take a picture. I finally got a decent one though.

The other first scared me. It happened while I was folding laundry. I looked over and there was Leia seriously trying to figure out how to climb up the step. This girl is a determined one, just like her sister. Just so you know, no Leias were hurt while making this film.

SIDE NOTE: the lack of sleep is getting to me. I finally noticed on the video I should have said won not one. Some days I feel like my intelligence has been sucked out of me.