I am still trying to figure out why I'm stressed.
Anyway, moving on. Leia has been even more adorable lately. A lot of sleepless nights due to cutting teeth but she still dishes out loads of smiles. The girl is super curious as well. My heart is filled with joy just watching her explore the world around her. She bangs on things, fiddles with tags and rolls her way around the living room. The other day she attempted to try and roll up a step. Luckily she was unsuccessful... but crawling is not too far away!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
stressed?
I finally realized I bake when stressed. I have made so many goodies lately that the kids are starting to ask what's for dessert... after every meal! Last week I made two cakes! Ella helped out with the second one. She had so much fun, especially when licking the spoon. So yummy.