Ella has been preparing for it a few days now. Yesterday she walked up to me with her bucket and said, "trick or treat". I gave her some fruit snacks and then a few minutes later she came back to do some more trick or treating. Today was the real deal and she was ecstatic to go out and get candy.
Ryan was able to take the kids out while I stayed home to pass out candy. Leia received a lot of compliments for her costume. I ended up making it on a whim because I kept debating if she should dress up or not. She was just going to stay home with me. In the end I'm glad she had a costume. Ella loved being Tinkerbell and kept twirling around looking at herself in the mirror waving her wand. Jonathan likes his costume even though only two people knew who he was. You have to be a hard core Bakugan fan to recognize he was Dan. He wants to wear the costume again... on a regular school day. I said no and he can't understand why.
So Halloween is over for us. We might make some cookies on the real day. Jonathan has requested a pumpkin pie so we'll see what happens.
It sure is different to see three kids in the picture.