Last night I pointed out to Jonathan the baby was moving if he wanted to feel it. He has tried a few times but no success. So he put his hands on my belly and soon after the baby shifted. A look of surprise and excitement came over him and then he started to shake my belly to make the baby move some more. He was able to feel a foot or hand move across which he thought was cool. He kept moving my belly and the thought came to mind that he is already teasing his sister and she is not even out of the womb.
It was a very special moment. I had a flash back of my pregnancy with Ella and I let Jonathan stay up late one winter night to watch the Christmas tree in Times Square light up. During that program Ella started to move so I let Jonathan try to feel her move. It's nice that he wants to be a part of the process and is excited about the new baby.