Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It'll end up on the floor anyway, so I guess we'll try it.

For the past month just about every time Ella wets a diaper she will take off her clothes and then rip the diaper off. Every morning I am greeted by her saying, "Goon Morning Mom! I'm Naked." Sure enough I find the diaper strewn on the floor. I don't even want to talk about #2, I'll just get frustrated. Let's just say carpet stain remover is within arms reach.

Even though I'm very hesitant, I started potty training because no matter what, something will need to be cleaned up off the floor. I must admit it was cute to see her sitting on the potty, training pants at her ankles next to her sparkly painted toes. Ella had a pretty good start, but is not excited anymore.

Since things are taking a turn for the worse, I'm bringing in the big guns... a candy reward. We'll see what happens.