Saturday, June 6, 2009

Father's Day Early

The first graders once again got together but this time to celebrate Father's Day.... "Donuts for Dad". Ryan worked the previous night and was awake for over 30 hours straight so I drove him there and picked him up... for safety reasons. Ryan said everything was so action packed that he stayed awake the whole time. Jonathan was thrilled to have time with his Dad and treated him well. Jonathan also had a part in one of the skits. He was Thomas Edison's dad. Ryan said Jonathan did a fantastic job. For Jonathan's slide in the slide show he said my Dad is special because... "He takes me fishing and tries to go to church campouts. That makes me happy because I am with him."


Jonathan's part was, "Thomas, of course I'm proud you invented the electric light bulb, NOW TURN IT OFF AND GET TO BED!!!"

Together they made this picture using their hand prints.