At Ella's first birthday Nana bought her a beautiful pink dress. When spring started this year I brought out the dress and it fit Ella perfectly.
She wore the dress on Easter, but I did not take pictures. So today I grabbed the camera, took some great pictures and then found out I did not have the card in ... something Ryan always reminds me I should make a habit of... yes... he is right.
I then took some more pictures but they did not come out nearly as well. It started to rain so we had to stop.
Hope you enjoy them Nana.
She wore the dress on Easter, but I did not take pictures. So today I grabbed the camera, took some great pictures and then found out I did not have the card in ... something Ryan always reminds me I should make a habit of... yes... he is right.
I then took some more pictures but they did not come out nearly as well. It started to rain so we had to stop.
Hope you enjoy them Nana.