I have been feeling a little better and am trying to take care of some stuff that has been bothering me.
I decided to fix Ryan's broken dresser drawer. I have been waiting for him to fix it but then realized two things; #1 he is a 1st year ER resident and fixing a drawer is probably at the bottom of his priority list #2 I have tiled and grouted a shower, fixed broken toilets and even sanded down our concrete counter top in our old house. I could certainly handle fixing a little drawer.
I got out my little $5.00 Ikea tool kit (I have separate tools so Ryan can't get mad at me for misplacing his tools) and got to work. I then nicely folded his clothes, organized his socks and cleaned the top of his dresser. I also finally put up the wipe board and calendar I bought him for organization along with a picture Jonathan painted of Ryan for Father's Day. I'll add a photo later because the painting is awesome.
I can't touch his desk because I have no idea what papers to keep or throw away. He'll have to do that part on his own.
I also started to clean our room... something much needed.
What else happened this week... Jonathan received a certificate because he can count by 10s, 5s, and 2s.
I am trying to do more with Ella so we have been working on art projects. Some lucky family members will be seeing them in the mail...hopefully.
Ryan has been nonexistent in our home due to an insane schedule for this rotation. We miss you!
JakJak has reoccurring stomach/gas issues so back on the meds. I NEED to switch his dog food.
I just finished updating Ella's baby book... need to add photos though.
So, you can see why I haven't posted...nothin' much goin' on here.