At the dining room table I watched her take her clothes off and then the diaper. She will take off the diaper after she has gone to the bathroom or on the rare occasion needs to go. I checked the diaper and it was not soiled so I told her to use the potty. "OK Mom", she tells me and then starts walking upstairs with a pause to watch a little TV. I then can hear her drag the potty/ step stool across the bathroom floor. I quickly went up there just to make sure she was OK and I found her standing on the step stool with Jonathan's toothbrush. She looked at me and said, "brush teeth." So I told her she needed her toothbrush, switched them and then put some water on the brush and proceeded to put toothpaste on it. That's when she freaked out and kept saying something I could not understand... but she kept saying it over and over and over again. I finally figured out she wanted the water back on to get the toothbrush wet herself. I let her do that for about a minute and then tuned the water off. Finally when she was done we left the bathroom to put a diaper and some clothes on the girl!
The other day she did everything by herself. Once done she put the stool back, then got it back out to turn off the light and once again put it back. If only she would potty train herself. That would be great... wishful thinking on my part.