Saturday, December 13, 2008

Breakfast!!!

Earlier this week Jonathan asked if he could have breakfast in bed. I told him on Saturday because he would have more time to enjoy it. So today I had a hard time getting up. ( I always do when it's cold. I just want to stay in bed where it's warm.) Then I hear a voice say, "I'm waiting ofr my breakfast in bed." I drag myself out of bed and tell Jonathan it would be a few minutes because I still had to make it but to just wait in bed. He actually did!!

After bringing him our special Muppets tv tray filled with pancakes, apple slices and grapes, plus his favorite drink right now, egg nog, he was content. I know because he always lets out a sign, which he did. Hopefully he'll have some great memories of his childhood.

What was Ella doing...well she knows how to unzip her pjs, so I found her hanging out in the crib with just a diaper on. less work for me. There has been a couple times this week where we check on her before going to bed and she has only a diaper on (one time completely naked), which makes for a cold Ella. So we had to put her clothes back on trying to keep her asleep...yeah, that's wishful thinking.