Most of Ryan's family came to our house for Thanksgiving this year. A couple weeks before the week of fun I spent a lot of time trying to get our house in order and ready to accommodate eleven more people. Ryan hurt his back about a week before everyone came which meant I had to do all the heavy lifting alone but almost everything got done.
Sooo, when everyone is here I usually am pretty busy and forget to take pictures so much of the week is unaccounted for according to my camera. We did have a very delicious Thanksgiving dinner, lots of games were played most evenings, some shopping trips took place, we took a trip out to see the Christmas lights on the Mesa temple and all the kiddos made a special tool box at Home Depot. Out of all those things, I only got pictures of the last event. At least it was something.
Leia buddied up with Papa to work on her tool box.
Jonathan working away on his tool box.
Here is some of the Southworth clan helping their kiddos out.
Ryan helped Audrey out and here is their finished project... before it was painted.
Audrey talking to Santa Claus.
Ella LOVED playing with Shayla and spent a good amount of time singing to her. It's so lovely how Leia photobombed the pic.