Saturday, December 28, 2013

More randomness

Since a couple months have passed by and I don't feel like creating a post for every picture, it is random time!

 Leia made up an adorable, on-the-spot song about being a cupcake girl. She was super adorable, especially since the costume is a 2T and she currently wears a 4T.

 I found the offspring of Iron Man.

 Sometimes the kiddos would rather play with their food than eat it. This time I guess they were pretending to be at a spa.

 The girls play pretty well together and this particular time they decided to use Jonathan's laundry basket in some type of pretend game.

 We found Rita's!!!!!!!!! This was a pleasant surprise and now we will always have a piece of Pennsylvania with us!


 Audrey refuses to take naps but every now and then I find her passed out somewhere. This time being my bed.
 Leia had a Fun Run at her school. The WHOLE time she stuck next to her teacher and cheered her teacher on. Leia was incredible and ran almost the whole time.

 I went to Ikea a couple of times with the little girls. Leia loves to play in their play room. I walk around IKEA for an hour, pick her up and then the girls eat a free lunch in the cafeteria. Fabulous!

I hardly sit down because kiddos find me and crawl all over me. This time Audrey found me and wanted a horsey ride.
 Leia's fabulous red, white and blue outfit for Veteran's day. It even brought a smile to her teacher's face.
 Leia and Ella joined Frontier Girls.

 Jonathan competed in a Lego Robotics tournament. He learned a lot about programming.

 Leia being her silly self.
 Ella adopted a puppy named Clint.

 For some reason Audrey needs more than one straw. We currently have run out of them... I wonder how that happened?

 Jonathan had a winter concert for band at school.

 On one of our Christmas shopping trips Leia asked me to take a picture of her.
 The older kiddos had a winter running event at their school and then parents were welcome to eat lunch with their kids. We were fortunate enough to have a table and ended up sharing it with a few different people.