We have so many kids now that lately when I go to the doctor it's usually for 2 kids. This time around it was Ella and Audrey.
Ella's 5 year wellness visit was great. She did the vision test and hearing test while I took Leia to the bathroom. Everything else was normal. Her stats:
Height: 41.5"
Weight: 42 lbs.
I thought it was rather amusing she was almost 42 42.
They are so nice at the doctors office that they let Leia also get her height and weight measurements. She is:
Height: 37"
Weight: 28 lbs. (our light weight child)
For Audrey, her checkup was normal. Audrey is still not crawling, and also doesn't stand with the help of furniture or scoot across it, but since she is beginning to talk and has fine motor skills the doctor was not concerned.
Audrey's stats:
Height: 27"
Weight: 18.5 lbs
Both girls needed shots and Ella insisted Audrey go first. Audrey only had one and did not even cry. Leia on the other hand started to freak out, once again, when she saw the needle and did not want anyone to hurt her sisters. Ella did pretty well... she panicked a little. The nurse got her quick with the first shot and then I distracted her, and Leia, while the second shot took place. We couldn't have another episode from Leia.
Only Audrey's year check up in a few months and then the move. Yikes, it's coming up soon. I did get a record of all the kids' shots so Ryan can enroll the kiddos in school when he goes back to Arizona. I still can't get over Ella will be starting Kindergarten!