A few days ago Ryan took her to Sweet and Sassy just to look or should I say get her exposed to the girlie girlness of getting a haircut. The little outing worked and she has been looking forward to her Daddy daughter date to Sweet and Sassy. She kept singing "I'm going to Sweet and Sassy" over and over again after preschool on our little walk to the car. She was pumped.
About an hour later she was off on her date and loved every minute of it. She did not just get a haircut but also a pedicure and manicure. Ryan basically let her have the works. I asked him why she did all three and his response was, "Because she wanted it." I can see why he is worried about having three girls after how much this little outing cost. Both of them had fun and Ryan took a lot of pictures. So here they are...
Bottom picture: Ryan informed me they paint the nails first so during the haircut she would keep her hands still so the nail polish can dry. Sneaky... I like it! Notice how all her nails are not painted the same color and she is sporting a new ring on her finger. She also had a rainbow painted on her thumb. Daddy loves to spoil his little girl.