Thursday, June 23, 2011

Welcome Home!


Saturday night we were able to pick Audrey up from the hospital and taker her home! It was a little earlier than expected so we were thrilled beyond measure.

Ryan loaded all the kids into the car, he drove us to the hospital and then he went inside to get her while I waited in the car with the other kids. We waited quite some time but eventually saw Ryan come out of the hospital doors, baby in hand followed by a nurse. The kids were incredibly excited and were all wanting hand sanitizer so they could touch her. This was the first time Ella and Leia were able to see their new sister. Leia was by far the most excited letting out shouts of happiness and repeating over and over again in a high pitched voice, " Audrey is soooo cute!" During the whole pregnancy I kept telling her there was a baby in my tummy but she could not yet comprehend what that meant. Now that she could actually see Audrey, she got it and could not be happier.
Posted by Picasa
I love this picture. Audrey has a look on her face like, "What have I gotten myself into?" Ha, ha! Don't worry girly girl, your family may be loud and crazy but we will ALWAYS love you!