You would think with only one child at home I could keep up with the blog more but for some reason I am worse. Leia's birthday came and went last August. She had a lot of fun with some of her friends coming over for a fairy/ butterfly party. The kids made fairy journals, painted fairy houses and went outside to catch some butterflies made out of tissue paper and candies. Leia LOVED having her friends over and enjoyed being able to play with them. I can't really think of anything else that happened but I'm sure she won't either.
Our little Leia is now five. She is continuing to improve at reading, loves to draw... still on her hands and I find her name written all over the house. I just adore her laugh and the cackle that escapes her mouth when she finds something extremely funny. She still gives the best hugs. We love you Leia.