Our little family has been anxiously awaiting Audrey's birthday, mainly because in our family when a kiddo turns two, we take a trip to Build-A-Bear. We were all super excited, especially since Audrey has been snagging other kids' bears and we thought she would love making one of her own. Unfortunately and fortunately lots of fun things transpired on her big day so the bear making was postponed until the next day.
I must admit, we have issues about personal space so when Audrey walked into the store, we crowded around her which made her uneasy at times. It also made it rather tricky in getting photos of the event. She did have a blast going from bear to bear hugging them. It was tricky trying to figure out her favorite. She ended up with a multi-colored heart bear. She loved touching the bear's little heart shaped nose. Ryan and the kids followed Audrey from station to station just hoping she would enjoy the experience and help out where they could.
When it came to name deciding, Aunty Cassie picked out a great name... Cupcake. The whole day Audrey wanted a leftover cupcake from her party. She asked for one numerous times during the day. Every time I told her no, she would pout and get angry or super sad. I think I finally gave in and let her eat one, but five minutes later was asking again for a cupcake. Anyway, the name cupcake is a great name because now we can say Audrey will always have a cupcake.