Jonathan wakes up around 7:30am to 8am and quietly goes downstairs to watch TV. During this time he gets to watch his shows or play the Wii. Ella wakes up around 9am which I try to drag myself out of bed by 8:30am. Leia's night time snacks have woken Ella up several nights but she isn't cranky, it just sounds like a party in her room... lots of giggling and talking. So the "partying" at night causes her to sleep in.
Ryan's currently in the ICU and wakes up around 4:30am so just as he gets up I'm trying to wrap things up with Leia and get to bed. My good night is his good morning. Rather crazy if you ask me.
The past two nights Leia has not woken up every half hour so I actually got some sleep... must not be as wicked. Today I was up by 7am, before Jonathan! Oh it felt like I was almost on my normal schedule. I miss my normal scheule.
I must start waking up early again because school starts in 2 weeks! I was thinking how in the world will I wake up on time for Jonathan to catch the bus and then I remembered I did it all the time after I had Ella and went back to work... sooo I will survive, I've done it before. With Ella I only fed her twice during the night but I would wake up around 5:30 to 6am to get ready for work so I was definitely sleep deprived BUT I got through it! I will get through this. I will get through this. I just have to keep repeating it so it comes true... I will get through this!
I must say Ryan has been awesome and just when my body has begun to shut down from lack of sleep, he has taken the kids for a few hours and I get a much needed rest and he gets some time with the kids... something rare these days. He even went to Chuck E. Cheese, a place he tries to avoid at all costs, but that's where the kids wanted to go so he took them. What a man!
Some random pictures of Leia I took during her "chillin' on the floor" time...
"Chill Time" has begun. There are times Leia is unhappy even though all the bases were covered, she was fed, clean diaper and burp free. Bewildered, I set her on the floor to "chill" and she contently looked around. She really likes to look at the fan. Also, it was during one of these times she smiled at me... and it wasn't gas!
She's getting grouchy. I think she looks like Popeye in this pic.