Leia gave a talk in Primary today and I just want to write it down somewhere to remember it. I think this is the second talk she has given so far. She was awesome and I am so grateful she was willing to do it. Giving a talk can be scary, at any age! Anyways, here it is:
My body is created in the image of God. When I look in a mirror, what I see is an image of myself. I have two eyes, so my image has two eyes. I have two arms, so my image has two arms. Since we are created in God's image, we look like him. He has two ears, so we have two ears. He has fingers, so we have fingers.
President Thomas S. Monson said this about God: "God our Father has ears with which to hear our prayers. He has eyes with which to see our actions. He has a mouth with which to speak to us. He has a heart with which to feel compassion and love. He is real. He is living. We are his children made in his image. We look like him and he looks like us".
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.